Health and Safety Administrator
The role will initially be based in Perry Barr, Birmingham. During the early part of 2018 we will be relocating to our new Head Office in Aldridge, Walsall.
We are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Administrator to join our busy Head Office. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive administration and support to the Company across all aspects of Health and Safety. Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager to ensure a high quality of service is delivered to the business at all times.
- Provide general administration support and assistance to the Health and Safety Manager
- Assist in the management of staff compliance in undertaking health and safety training and maintain records.
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager in the arrangement of health and safety investigations and monitoring activities and maintain records.
- Assist in the production of reports and follow up of actions.
- Maintain the company Tam system for training and CSCS card systems
- Provide administrative support on the company ISO systems
- Assisting in the production of company reports for directors
- Provide day to day contact with sites on matters of health and safety
- Stores management of containers
- Ordering and maintaining PPE stock levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Intermediate IT skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- IOSH Managing Safely desirable
- GCSE C or above in English and Maths
- At least 2 years within a similar role
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position please send us your CV and a covering letter.