Nikon - Customer Sales Representative - Christmas Work
Christmas Customer Sales Representative - Nikon
Part-Time, Fixed Term Contract
Location: Jessops, Merry Hill, DY5
Must be available for 2 days company paid trainingin Winnersh (RG41) 9th & 10th November or Midlands 10th & 11th November
Start Date: Saturday 18th November 2017
End Date: Sunday 7th January 2018
Days: Saturdays and Sundays
Working: 8 hours per day (specific hours dependent on store hours)
Salary: £67.31 per day + holiday pay + up to 25% bonus opportunity
Do you have a passion for photography and enjoy selling? If so, please read on!
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Customer Sales Representative on our Nikon team.
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the Nikon brand and driving sales in store
- Building productive relationships in store and provide your customers with detailed product training and sales support.
- Demonstrating products confidently
- Training in-store staff on the Nikon range and current promotions
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
You will have:
- Strong sales/retail/demonstration background
- A passion for photography
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!