Commercial Tainer - Automotive - Aftersales
Technical Trainer - Automotive - FTSE100 Global Organisation - West Midlands - 28-35k + car
Do you want to be an integral part of one the UK's leading training academies? Work at a state of the art training facility with an established, successful and award winning organisation? If so, read on!
A brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Trainer to join a FTSE 100 Organisation based in the West Midlands. To design, develop and deliver a broad range of aftersales training programmes to meet the requirements of one of the UK's leading automotive brands.
Qualifications & Requirements
- The key requirement for the individual will be to have a high level of aftersales expertise within the automotive industry, where you can transfer this to an educational environment.
- A passion for people development
- Previous experience of working within a retailer/dealership environment
- A Team player yet capable and willing to work on own initiative.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary including package
- State of the Art Training Facility
- Onsite Parking
- Excellent Training and Progression Opportunities
- To be part of an Academy who is nationally recognised in outstanding performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global organisation, where there is a companywide desire to instruct, guide and deliver subject matter expertise at the highest level.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience we'd love to hear from you.
To register your interest please send your CV