Ecommerce Developer- NET, C#, MVC
A widely known British company have created an unmissable opportunity for an Ecommerce Developer- .NET, C#, MVC to join their team of development enthusiasts. The company pride themselves by their sense of community so the Ecommerce Developer- .NET, C#, MVC will no doubt feel welcomed by the rest of the team. The company lay their foundations of business on core principles and values that take the whole community into consideration.
As a Ecommerce Developer- .NET, C#, MVC, you will responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also participate in regular code reviews.
The Ecommerce Developer- .NET, C#, MVC must have previous ecommerce development experience and also possess the following:
• Proficient knowledge of .NET
• Strong demonstrable experience of MVC and Web API
• Experience of using Entity Framework to read and manipulate data
• Experience of EPiServer preferred but not required
• Strong understanding of Nuget
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Creating SQL database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git & TFS
• Strong decision making skills and the ability to make recommendations where necessary
• Knowledge of .NET Core
• Knowledge of Azure services
As a Ecommerce Developer- .NET, C#, MVC at this company, you can expect to earn a competitive salary and a excellent package you wouldn't want to miss!
Ecommerce Developer- .NET, C#, MVC