Contract Total Cost of Ownership Attribute Leader
Total Cost of Ownership Attribute Leader jobs role. 2 YEAR CONRACT. Internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation. Position would suit an automotive engineering / manufacturing professional with experience of working within a Cost of Ownership, Total Cost Management or Cost Engineering role within an automotive OEM or tier 1 environment to work on a ground-up vehicle development program.
Contract details: 2 YEAR CONTRACT, Negotiable hourly rate.
This job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with previous experience of working within a Cost of Ownership, Total Cost Management or Cost Engineering role within an automotive OEM or tier 1 environment to work on a ground-up vehicle development program.
- Experience of the following would be preferred; automotive industry standard processes, tools and legislation; insurance ranking metrics; where and how to source and use critical vehicle sales, service and customer satisfaction data.
- An understanding of automotive specific continuous improvement, lean engineering and cost-down strategies as well general budgeting and economic scoping would be advantageous.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries ? part of an £800m t/o group).
- This is a brand new role to work on a ground breaking electric vehicle development project that will push the boundaries of automotive technology development.
- Contract details: Negotiable hourly rate, contract will run until end of 2019.
The job will involve:
- Taking ownership of and managing vehicle product targets for total cost of ownership for a ground-up vehicle development program.
- You will work with engineering and integration management teams along with overall supply chain and financial teams to meet business lead requirements for Total Cost of Ownership.
- Development and implementation of analytical methods, key metrics and reference documentation will be a core element in the early stages of the role.
- This is a highly dynamic and visible role involving liaison with a large proportion of the wider vehicle program team including other attribute leads, the vehicle integration team, commodity owners and both internal and external suppliers.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959279792