ASC are working closely with a leading global manufacturer of air flow control systems. This long standing, internationally renowned organisation have an exciting vacancy for a QMS Administrator. Due to continued success, the position has been created with the view to commence immediately.
Duties of a QMS Administrator:
- Process map all relevant company processes and procedures.
- Participate in gap analysis of current processes against IATF16949:2016
- Work with Redditch teams and facilitate the creation of new processes to ensure alignment with IATF16949:2016
- Work with Redditch teams and facilitate the update of existing processes to ensure alignment with IATF16949:2016
- Take output from process review meetings and translate into company standard format.
- Ensure that project timing plan is maintained and accurately reflects project status
- Any other duties as and when required by a senior company manager that are within the capabilities of the person and are aimed at achieving the company's objectives and goals.
As a QMS Administrator you will need:
- Proven experience in ISO & IATF management systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Stakeholder management
- Process mapping experience
If you have the necessary experience, please submit your CV with attached a covering letter.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.