Business Analyst (Retail experience essential)
Our client is a market leading, global provider of retail software solutions, who count the vast majority of global retailers amongst their client base. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking for a RetailÂ Business Analyst/Consultant to join their delivery team.
The Retail Business Analyst/Consultant will provide application and business consultancy on specific software products in order to help our clients' retail customers operate and develop their business.
This Retail Business Analyst/Consultant role will primarily require the successful candidate to not only be competent in terms of client facing retail business analysis, but also in application configuration, therefore an application support or development background would be a distinct advantage, although this can quite easily be learnt.
A background in delivering retail solution consultancy is essential and candidates without a retail consulting background will not be considered.
Please note that this is a client facing delivery role which could involve some national travel to client site, however will predominantly be based out of Birmingham.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· To deliver well tested product configuration in line with documented requirements.
· To actively participate in requirement definition, playback and workshop sessions including production of supporting documentation and completion of follow-up activities
· To analyse customer requirements to create accurate functional specifications
· To provide advice to assist customers with understanding new business processes and how to best achieve benefits from the retail applications
· To provide accurate scale of effort (SOE) estimates for project work, appropriate to own level of experience or expertise
· To deliver appropriate UAT and end-user application training and support to retail client users, testers and support teams
· To actively participate in the identification and resolution process for project issues and product defects
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Retail Business Analyst/Consultant to work for an industry leading, dynamic and forward thinking organization, offering excellent progression and development opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in the role of Retail Business Analyst/ Consultant then please apply now for immediate consideration.