Role: Workshop Controller - Service Department
Pay: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum + bonus
Hours: Day shift - Monday to Friday, with Saturdays on a rota
Benefits: Company car, pension scheme, bonus scheme (up to £4,000 per annum)
Company: A leading car dealership who are a part of most respected and established motor groups in the UK.
- You will be responsible for controlling the workloads in a busy car servicing department of a very successful dealership,
- You will be directly responsible for the work of 15 Vehicle Technicians, this will include work allocation, working closely with customers and arranging materials,
- You will be responsible for speaking to customers to advise and explain on the technical aspects of the work being carried out and provide exceptional customer service.
- You will have very strong organisation and managerial skills,
- You will be able to allocate and delegate workloads to other members of staff,
- You will have exceptional customer service and be confident communicating with clients,
- You will have ideally progressed from a Technician - or similar role - and have the technical knowledge to allocate work and speak to clients about the work being under taken and likely time frames for completion.
- You will have ideally worked in a busy car dealership or service environment previously.
To apply please email your CV to or call Stephen on .