An exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of a large client of ours. A young, growing and vibrant company located in Central Birmingham.
As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for ensuring the Sales ledgers are accurate to maximise cash collection potential.
Duties will involve:
- Liaise with clients ensuring a professional relationship
- Chase outstanding debts via telephone and email correspondence
- Check customer's credit ratings with the bank as well as with nominated credit companies
- Collate and prepare reports
- Maintain effective records to ensure dealings with customers are properly recorded
- Liaise with internal departments to follow up on any outstanding issues
- Source and provide customer information to resolve payment queries
- Any other business as requested by the line manager
- Experience of working within an accounts department
- Understanding of Invoice Finance
- Sage Line 50 experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft office
- Excellent time and diary management
- You will be expected to deal with up to 100 live accounts
The successful candidate should be able to cope well under pressure and have the ability to manage and prioritize a busy workload within a supportive team.