Property Claims Handler
Crawford & Co. are a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Our employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience that we serve. We look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets that we serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when clients need us most - after all, we are in business to help people!
- To work as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives whilst proactively handling claims. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard.
- Accurately and promptly accept and process new instructions as far as competently possible
- Case ownership to deal with claim from beginning to end
- Awareness of and compliance with SLA's
- Demonstrate excellent customer services
- Be flexible and willing to learn
- Handling commercial property damage claims
- Manage client instructions through the development of high quality interpersonal skills and create good client relationships built around trust, respect and speedy resolution of claim
- Case ownership - to deal with claim from beginning to end within an agreed authority level
- Awareness of and compliance with service criteria throughout work
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary
- Dealing with and liaising with client and policy holders as appropriate
- Working as part of a team
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Ability to handle Commercial Property claims
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Quality focus. Ability to demonstrate consistently
- Team focused - working with colleagues throughout the business to achieve a common goal
- Proactive - ability to organise and prioritise own caseload
- Progress towards CII qualification.