Compliance/Administration Officer - Connaught Resourcing
Job title: Compliance/Administration Officer - Healthcare and Education Recruitment
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Connaught Resourcing is a fast growing and ambitious independent recruitment consultancy which has established offices in the West Midlands and London.
We focus on three key markets: healthcare, social care and education, where we provide temporary and permanent staff to public and private sector organisations across the UK.
Culturally, we are professional, open and honest - whilst results orientated, we recognise that individuals need a range of skills and resources to be successful and we ensure that we provide comprehensive training.
We are a true meritocracy and maintain a well-grounded approach, recognising that most of our success will come from hard work. We are honest and straight forward, looking for a talented individual who is looking to progress within a recruitment environment.
Skills and Experiences:
The successful candidate will:
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a large workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
- Energetic, articulate and a results driven individual.
- Will ideally have administrative experience within a similar position, with the ability of working to deadlines.
- Effective analytical and reasoning skills.
- Takes a responsible, consistent, flexible and practical approach.
- Calm under pressure when working with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Able to work well under supervision initially, progressing into working autonomously and handling their own workload.
- Looking to progress in the recruitment industry.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Managing and prioritising a large caseload of candidate files, from initial registration through to clearance, in adherence with OFSTED or Department for Health standards.
- Carrying out key compliance and employment checks (DBS checks, List 99 checks, NMC pin checks, confirming qualifications, checking training etc).
- Ensuring all candidate documents are collected and electronically recorded, using the in-house database management system, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel.
- Following compliance procedures to adhere with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Requesting and chasing professional references.
- Dealing with candidate queries regarding their compliance, and offering advice on issues such as payment for their DBS and training.
- Carrying out research to understand changes to compliance standards.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties such as answering calls, scanning and filing.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of Connaught Resourcing, building on our existing support team. You will work alongside this team who will assist you through the bedding in period.
You will be provided with all necessary training and regular support to reach your targets.
The candidate will report to the team lead being a positive influencing factor in the ongoing growth of our Birmingham office.
If you are prepared to put in the effort Connaught Resourcing could be the career and consultancy you are looking for. If you are interested in this exciting vacancy please send a copy of your CV to Paul Parish .
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.