Location - Field based to cover either Midlands or North East
Contract type - Full time, permanent
Salary - Basic salary of 30k+ (plus company car and commission)
About Capita | ParkingEye
ParkingEye (part of Capita) is the market leading car park management company. ParkingEye not only provide full circle car park management services but also real-time statistical and management information to clients across both the public and private sector utilising the latest in Automatic Number Plate Recognition technology.
Managing the largest private car park management databases in Europe, our solutions are in place throughout the UK. Our solution ranges from large multi-node SQL Server databases, load balanced web applications and web services with thousands of data collection devices, touch screen kiosks, mobile applications and embedded vehicle systems out in the field. Rapid growth, expansion into new areas and demand from our customers has led to the need to expand our in-house software development team.
About the role
The role of Commercial Manager is to support ParkingEye activities by undertaking new business development for the company.
What you will do
- Identify new business opportunities, increasing the existing client base on a continuing basis
- Effectively manage the client on-boarding process whilst gaining additional sites
- Research client backgrounds and understand the needs of existing and prospective clients
- Achieve consistently monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Re-enforce, maintain and develop the ParkingEye & Capita brand
- Deliver professional presentations to internal & external audiences
- Manage client accounts, database records & accurate sales reports
Your experience will include
- Business development / sales background
- Generating your own appointments and clients
- High volume output with in depth sales cycles
- Commercial understanding
- Candidate must possess a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Working as part of a wider team, as well as independently
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.