C# Developer - Web Applications - C#, ASPNET MVC, WebAPI
C# Developer - Web Applications - C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
Kidderminster - £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
C# Developer with experience of developing web applications using C# ASP.NET and WebAPI is sought by a Kidderminster software house; a provider of SaaS CRM solutions who are expanding their software development team.
As a C# Developer on the team you will be involved in challenging projects and will be working alongside a talented and enthusiastic development team. They push for best standards and look toward continuous integration and build / test automation to ensure these standards are met.
The successful C# Developer should have the following:
- Web Application Development experience - C# ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of databases - SQL, T-SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft WebAPI
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented principles
- Knowledge of Source Control - Git and SVN - including concepts such as branching / merging etc.
- Knowledge of usability, accessibility and W3C standards
For the right developer they offer a competitive salary, excellent career opportunities and a benefits package.
C# Developer - Web Applications - C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI - Kidderminster - £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to claudia[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk / call me on