Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - 1-3 years PQE Experience
Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a dynamic legal 500 law practice at the heart of the community offering expertise on a wide range of legal services in a friendly and approachable manner.
Working with clients on both a national and local level - an innovative firm, evolving with the ever-changing law and adapting to business and commercial pressures, as well as sensitively dealing with private matters. My client is committed to providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Panel Deputyship/Supervising Partner, the successful candidate should be experienced in Court of Protection work including Deputyship Applications, On-going Finance Administration, and Ancillary Applications such as Trustee Orders, Interim Orders, and Statutory Will Applications.
Candidates should ideally have:
- 1-3 years PQE experience in the relevant area of law.
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct.
- Strong IT skills.
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies.
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets.
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing.
- Professional Development and internal training expectations.
- Proven experience of handling own caseload.
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines.
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability.
What the Company Can Offer:
- Basic salary of £30,000-£38,000
- To work with a company who has built a solid and well recognised reputation within the local region.
- A company in the Legal 500 UK in 2016.
If you may be interested in this opportunity please contact Thomas Jones at Reward Recruitment on 0113-4671-999 or apply direct.