£55,000 + BONUS, LAPTOP, PHONE, CAR, PENSION
MONDAY - FRIDAY 28 DAYS HOLIDAY + CHRISTMAS SHUTDOWN
NICHE INDUSTRY SECTOR, SPECIALIST MANUFACTURER, EXPANDING GLOBALLY
Are you a Production / Workshop Director looking to play an important role within a well-established and successful company where you will lead a thriving team of 50+ skilled carpenters and joiners. You will play a key role in the company's success and will be responsible for the full production cycle ensuring the company continue in their success.
The company supply to a variety of industries, they specialise in the design, manufacture and Installation of specialist architectural works. This company have built a great reputation in the industry based on their quality of product and service.
- The role will be in charge of our Manufacture team and look after a management team of 8, project accounting, workshop team of up to 50 staff and our state of the art facility.
- Oversee all day to day operations of our manufacture process from design to delivery (Design Team / Workshop Team / Project Accounts / Site Management)
- Creation/ Management / Monitoring of the project schedules (Microsoft projects)
- Budget / PL management…. Knowledge of sage is a plus.
- Staff management to ensure shifts are always programmed with the full staff requirements (working with the shift managers to source this labour)
- Proactively manage the workload to ensure uninterrupted work flow of the production facility (2 shifts 7.30am-4.30pm - 5pm-1am)
- Manage the control and distribution of drawings internally and externally where applicable.
- Work closely with the workshop shifts Management / estimation team to ensure margin protection and offer technical support where necessary
- Regularly liaise with the Senior Project Team and the workshop team to evolve our team and process.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- A highly proficient knowledge of AutoCAD
- Promote fresh and innovative thinking towards client solutions
- Provide clear and accurate advice on methods of construction and have a working knowledge of exhibition / furniture joinery.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Proven Estimation knowledge (to approve cost - joinery)
- Take a participative role in the Company's sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish
- Strong understanding of CNC, Lathes and Milling machinery
- Good understanding of stock management process and systems (should you have experience of implementing such procedures this will be seen as extremely beneficial)
- IOSH Certified
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV FOR YOURSELF AND RELEVANT PROFESSIONALS WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS.