Recruitment Resourcer - Customer Service
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to work within our vibrant Newcastle under Lyme based National Resource Centre (no sales).
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week). 9AM TILL 5.30PM.
Pay Rate: £8.45 per hour.
Location: Newcastle under Lyme Town Centre
The position is temporary ongoing as the team is currently expanding, this is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress your recruitment career.
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
* Previous volume recruitment experience
* Confident telephony skills and the ability to pre-screen potential candidates
* Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
* Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external customers
* Good verbal and written communications skills
* Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
* Good interactive team skills
* Commitment to a flexible approach to the working day
* Good knowledge of MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook) You will be expected to:
* Telephone pre-screen, interview and complete the registration process for all candidates in line with client and Adecco contractual requirements.
* Working within a competitive environment to ensure all vacancies are filled within agreed timescales.
* To carry out such other reasonable duties as are required by your line manager or the senior management team.
* To maintain the day-to-day operation of all contractual processes in accordance with agreed service level targets.
* Ensure all written communications are checked and are of the required quality prior to dispatch.
* As you will be working with National Clients, you will not be expected to cold call or make sales calls.
Please submit your CV in the first instance. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.