Contract Quality Manager
Quality Manager jobs role. Automotive Quality Management. 2 YEAR CONRACT. Internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation. Role is to develop and implement quality control and management systems for a ground up vehicle development programme throughout the development phase through to launch and production within an automotive engineering / manufacturing environment
Position would suit a Quality Manager, Lead Quality Engineer or Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer with previous experience of working within an automotive OEM or tier 1 supplier environment.
Contract details: 2 YEAR CONTRACT, negotiable hourly rate.
This job will suit:
- A Quality Manager / Quality Lead Engineer / Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer with previous experience of working within an automotive OEM or tier 1 supplier environment.
- A quality engineering professional with experience of working within typical quality and problem resolution processes (e.g. ISO9001, TS16949, FMEA, 8D, APQP, PPAP, SQA etc...).
- Prior experience of leading other Quality Engineers / small teams of people would be preferred.
- You will be a proactive individual who will bring a positive attitude to the role, identifying issues and effective resolutions to both technical and team issues on a daily basis.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries ? part of an £800m t/o group).
- This is a brand new role to work on a ground breaking electric vehicle development project that will push the boundaries of automotive technology development.
- Contract details: Negotiable hourly rate, contract will run until end of 2019.
The job will involve:
- Development and implementation of overall quality control and management systems, to be applied throughout the development phase through to launch and production.
- Development and management of the quality engineering team (2 people ? Warranty and Supply Chain Support roles).
- Ownership of auditing processes throughout prototype and launch phases.
- Drive the development of overall product quality through the implementation of a ?quality culture.?
This Quality Manager job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959279995