Technical Sales Manager - Cosmetic Ingredients
Our Client is an independent speciality chemical distributor.
They are now seeking a Technical Sales Manager - Cosmetic Ingredients. This position will be home based with regular travel. The territory is the UK and Ireland.
You will build upon the existing customer base and develop new sales. You will work independently, drawing upon technical and commercial support from a dedicated team of professionals
- Apply your technical knowledge when developing customised solutions.
- Commercially astute, you will achieve sales in a highly competitive market
- Develop long-term relationships with customers in a dynamic environment
- Deliver a first class service to customers
Qualifications and Experience
- A scientific background, ideally in Cosmetic Science. Knowledge of cosmetic ingredients would be advantageous
- Experienced Technical Sales Manager OR a Development Chemist within the Personal Care industry with a scientific background and an ambition to pursue a career in technical sales
- A track record of successful account or project management and new business development, ideally acquired in the cosmetics industry OR a comparable technical environment
- Excellent customer-facing negotiation skills, with the ability needed to deliver customer solutions
- Tenacity and self-reliance
- A passion for selling and promoting cosmetic active ingredients and functional materials
- Excellent communication skills, with flair to deliver bespoke ideas and concepts to meet customer needs
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who can work autonomously
- Full UK driving license
In return, our Client is offering a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (negotiable dependent on experience) per annum basic plus car, bonus and benefits.
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V and a covering letter to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.