Are you a qualified maths teacher?
Would you like flexible day to day work?
Randstad are working with a school in the Oswestry area who are looking for an outgoing and committed maths teacher to join their friendly and supported team. They have a clear and ambitious vision and a Head Teacher that puts their learners at the heart of all that they do and pride themselves on their personalised approach to learning and professional development.
The school is excited to hear from other like-minded ambitious and experienced practitioners who can bring energy and creative thinking to their team.
- Have a relevant degree and have a classification of 2:1 or better (although this can be negotiated)
- Be an 'outstanding' and highly committed teacher; passionate about their subject and the schools' learners
- Lead all elements of the KS3, KS4 and potentially KS5 Maths and ensure targets are met for each year group
- Either be an NQT or hold QTS
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Maths teacher
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To undertake a designated programme of teaching across all key stages
- Teach consistently high quality lessons
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)