Sellick Partnership is exclusively recruiting a Management Accountant to work within a reputable organisation within Stoke on Trent. This role will primarily support the Finance Manager in Business Partnering to improve business operational performance. This position is permanent and will replace a member of staff who has been internally promoted.
The duties of this Management Accountant include:
- Development and production of management accounts schedules
- Prepare financial analysis and MI on business performance
- Monthly accounts to include preparation and review
- Work with the Finance Manager to produce budgets
- Review of costs
- Production of financial evaluation for projects
- Creation of monthly Reporting Pack
- Key contact for Internal Audit
- Other ad hoc duties
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- A finance qualification - CIMA, ACCA or ACA (Part-Qualified candidates with relevant experience will also be considered)
- Proven experience in a similar commercial finance role - the individual will need to be very commercially focused
- Experience end to end Accounts, including cost analysis and budget planning
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Stakeholder management experience is ideal but not essential, as long as the candidate has strong influential skills
- Logistics experience, ideal but not essential
Salary and Package on offer will be dependant on the individual.
Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately, with interviews being held within the next few weeks.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.