Professional Indemnity Development Executive
Our client is looking for a Professional Indemnity Development Executive to join their team in Birmingham.
As a Professional Indemnity Development Executive your responsibility will include: -
• Seeking out major clients using own prospect database and using data available within the branch.
• Managing data and MI
• Target is to bring in retail business (80%) and new business via formation/development of wholesale network (20%)
• Leadership of Birmingham Professions new business strategy across the branch
• Working alongside head of 'Solicitors’ team to harness an effective 'sols’ proposition and integrate this with wider non-sols sales plan
• Help introduce a proactive approach to new business generation across the business and create a team sales culture
• Assisting with colleagues in branch in pitching to larger prospects
• Form sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative
• Be involved with marketing and comms to enhance our clients market presence and medium term lead generation
To apply for this role, the successful candidate must have the following skills:
• Mature, with gravitas, likely to be in third or fourth role
• Have good communication and client skills, good sales skills and technically competent in all areas of Financial Lines
• Preferably with a 'PI’ background but not necessarily. Could be niche specialist
• A proactive self starter, keen and enthusiastic
• Team player
• Will carry credibility with professional prospects who don't like to be overtly sold to
• Good soft skills but also ability to cold canvass
• Able to identify and take advantage of emerging opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1710-6AC.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear fro us within 7 days unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.