Salary: £30,000-£40,000 p.a.
We are pleased to be working with an industry leading distributer based in Warwickshire. Our Client are currently looking for 2 Product Managers to further develop the growing Product and Marketing team.
Main Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Regularly undertaking product and supplier reviews and present Senior Management proposals for appropriate steps to maximise performance of product performance.
- Be proactive and creative in influencing marketing and commercial initiatives to ensure product performance is continually improving
- Communication plans for all media across all audiences internal and external inclusive of factor and garage level.
- To understand the needs of our customers and develop the product range through effective NPD to meet those changing needs.
- Manage price benchmarking against market to validate our programmes market competitiveness
- Proposals for catalogue and on line trading developments and accurate maintenance of electronic trading systems
- Manage the suppliers to continually improve stock availability and maximise stock turn. Regular reviews, meeting with NDC supply chain on product flow, availability, packaging, warranty issues and stock cleanses
For a great opportunity to further develop a career within Product Marketing, don’t hesitate and apply now.