Fixed term contract- 4 months initially, then monthly rolling there after
Do you want to work for a global organisation who have retained a "family feel"? Is training and development something which is lacking in your current role? Read on, I may have just the right role for you.
Our client is known for valuing integrity, teamwork, creativity and respect. They are an extremely friendly company to work for and focus on training and development of their staff, this has resulted in an extremely low staff turnover across the business.
The Quality Technician will be required to support the development & updating of the Quality management system, therefore ISO9001 knowledge and experience combined with practical quality assurance tools and techniques is the minimun requirement.
The key skills require to be a Quality Technician are;
- TS16949:2009 Internal auditing experience required- ideally lead auditor trained or ISO9001:2008 Internal auditing experience required- ideally lead auditor trained.
Note: If you do not have TS16949 experience, our client would consider ISO9001 audit experience providing you can demonstrate a good level of aptitude for auditing.
- Measurement system analysis - experience of organising & completing gauge repeatability and reproducibility studies / trials.
- Knowledge of Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
- Knowledge of Quality control plans & process flow diagrams
- Must be able to understand technical drawings and be able to use basic metrology measurement equipment.
- Support the ongoing development and refinement of the Quality Management System
- Relevant experience working in quality assurance in manufacturing environment.
- ISO9001 or TS16949 Automotive Quality Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT Skills -especially Microsoft Excel
- Participation in lean manufacturing activities i.e systematic method for the elimination of waste within a manufacturing system.
- General understanding of Health & Safety at work, including risk assessments.
- Understanding of capability indices, process control and stability. Experience of minitab would be advantageous.
The remeuneration for the Quality Technician role is;
- £28,000 per annum (pro rata- £2,333 per month)- 4 months initially then monthly rolling
You must eligible to live and work in the UK
To be considered for the Quality Technician role, email a copy of your most recent CV or call me on for a confidential conversation.