Purchase ledger clerk
To provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect to all payments of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger.To provide any other support to the Finance Director and Finance team, as required
National business who are revolutionising the way businesses in their market are operating.
- To ensure that the Purchase Ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines (payment dates) are met.
- To ensure suppliers (trade suppliers, councillors, partners) are paid in accordance with agreed terms and conditions, or in accordance with best practice.
- To ensure good internal control with respect to the Purchase Ledger function. For example, purchase orders (PO's) are raised and signed by the appropriate signatories, PO's are attached to invoices for payment, invoices signed by the appropriate signatories and coded correctly.
- Good Excel Skills
- Studying towards or completed AAT qualification
- To be highly numerate
- Attention to detail
- Work on own initiative
- Previous Purchase Ledger Clerk experience
Competitive salary + benefits