Location - Coventry
Salary - £40,000 plus Bonus
Venatu Consuiting are currently working in partnership with our client who have built an excellent reputation for providing quality fleet services. They currently have a network of over 20 workshops throughout the UK maintaining over 5000 vehicles providing routine maintenance, body repairs and tyre centres.
- This role will require you to oversee the entire workshop operation, including managing a team of experienced fitting staff who require leadership, motivation and development from you.
- You will need to develop a close working relationship with the operational business units which your workshop supports.
- This management position demands that you have a good solid financial awareness; which will include monitoring financial performance against budget and playing an active role in budget preparation.
- You will need to be able to suggest and implement ways to improve financial performance, such as identifying additional revenue opportunities and cost reduction measures.
- Within your control will be workshop loading and ensuring that we have maximum vehicle availability and reliability at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- With a minimum 5 year post NVQ practical experience, some of which must be in a supervisory role, to be fully conversant in all aspects of vehicle maintenance and servicing and can train and develop a small team of workshop staff.
- To have full H&S, Budgetary and P&L responsibility for the workshop.
- Must hold HGV 2 licence as minimum.