Warehouse Operative (Late Shift) – Coventry / Prologis Park (CV6) - £17’500 – Permanent Contract - Immediate Starts Required
Fantastic Opportunity for experienced Warehouse operatives, working for a globally recognised retailer in a newly formed distribution centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join this business on a permanent contract.
This is a great position with a business offering career progression and training.
The role is based at Prologis Park. The late shift will operate between 14:00 & 22:00. You will need to ensure that you have access to appropriate transportation services to access the worksite between these hours.
As a Warehouse Operative, your Role/Duties may include:
- Lifting/Shifting (Weights up to 15KG)
- Loading/Unloading (Weights up to 15KG)
- Warehouse Duties
An ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following Skills/Experience:
- 1 year minimum recent experience in a similar role
- Flexible, Reliable and Punctual
- Good references
- Experience of manual work
- Good level of written and verbal English is essential
- Ideally experienced / certified to operate LLOP / PPT.
Please apply with an upto date version of your CV for immediate consultation and interview.