Logistics & Warehouse Manager
Our company is one of the fastest growing exterior LED lighting solution manufacturers in the world. We pride ourselves on a strong work ethic, staff development, and a friendly, proactive working environment. We strive to prove our position as a top street light manufacturer by providing state of the art, in house developed products, with high calibre service and support.
The Role: Warehouse and Workshop Manager
We are currently recruiting for a warehouse and workshop manager for our logistics and RMA team. We are looking for an organised motivated self-starter to carry out all aspects of warehouse and logistics solutions including but not limited to:
- Manage all deliveries both incoming and outgoing to ensure deliveries are made on time, to the correct location, for the correct items.
- Manage Warehouse (including Workshop) activity to best facilitate processing of orders and returns, including warehouse/workshop staff, equipment, and layout.
- Provide reports to show activity, efficiency and conformance of Deliveries, Workshop and warehouse activities.
- Manage modification, repair, and replacement of returned goods, providing monthly reports on repair work to identify common faults, and component stock requirements for procurement.
- Liaise with staff overseas to facilitate provision and supply of stock and associated items as required.
- Ensure organisation of warehouse and workshop enables unskilled/inexperienced users to locate items by bin location.
- Maintain accurate stock levels at all times, providing and reporting on regular stock takes to maintain integrity and inspire confidence in stock figures.
- Process orders to ensure relevant, accurate documentation is provided, and stock figures remain accurate.
- Produce and enforce safe systems of work for warehouse and workshop activity.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety, Environmental, and Operational policy, procedures and legislation.
- Identify and provide timely feedback to sales team on any delays to ensure client can be notified of delay at earliest opportunity.
- Requisition of any equipment, staffing or item to enable the above to be carried out.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to instruct, manage and supervise staff with varying levels of skill - Lead by example.
- Experience in developing and implementing warehouse layouts.
- Motivated and organised - thrive in an autonomous work environment.
- Working knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety and Quality standards.
- Basic electrical understanding essential, advanced understanding preferred.
- Experienced using Microsoft Dynamics NAV software.
- Make decisions within the scope of remit.
- Time management skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Work well under pressure.
- Salary £30,000-35,000 dependant on experience.
- Standard working hours are 7:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working will be required during particularly busy periods.
- Location: Barton Under Needwood.
- 25 Holidays per year (excluding bank holidays)
- On-site car park
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance