Who is Your Potential New Employer?
Established over 40 years ago, our Client has gone from strength to strength and are now the UK leading brand within their market.
With creative and innovative design teams, through to dedicated after sales support teams, our Client is proud to have a loyal customer base across the UK and beyond.
A truly great opportunity has now presented itself to join this reputable and highly regarded business as their HR Manager.
Your New Role
As the HR Manager, you are part of the Senior Management Team and will be key to identifying and leading the business through new initiatives to provide effective employee engagement, ongoing training & development and deliver a customer focused HR approach across the business.
The role will allow the successful candidate to develop their skills and experience through sole responsibility for the HR function, managing a small HR and Support team. As the HR expert within the business, your duties will entail the following:
- To offer an efficient and effective service to all employees across the business and at all levels
- Day to day Management of the HR and Support teams
- Report direct to the Managing Director
- Ensure all employment legislation is implemented and adhered to, and arrange that all new legislation is rolled out to all employees.
- Identify and pipeline talent for all departments. Recruitment and Selection.
- Recognise training needs and training gaps, design and deliver training programs to include induction, management development, systems, and knowledge.
- Strong on employee relations
- An understanding of payroll functions (preparation, not processing)
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Ideally CIPD Level 7 or working towards
- An in-depth and up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Proven experience of managing teams
- To have worked in a Senior HR role within an HR environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to identify innovative yet practical solutions to complex problems.
- HR Generalist knowledge with an emphasis on Employee Relations.
- Experience of budgetary control and management reporting.
What You Will Get in Return
Not only will you have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded and growing company, but you will have the chance to get involved with all aspects of the business, working closely with the Directors and Senior Management team. Be part of a company that fully supports the local community.
A salary between £40 - £50k
Company Car or option for Car Allowance
Exclusive Benefits Package.
What To Do Now?
Are you looking for your next role?
Does this opportunity sound like "its made for you"?
Then why wait, please submit your application by clicking "Apply"
QPLtalent is operating as an employment business