Internal Communications Specialist
Contract opportunity - initially 6 months with possible extension
£308 per day
Role is to work for a UK leading Insurance business.
The position will see you responsible for defining, creating plans and delivery of a major internal change project with a very tight deadline within our Client's business.
To be a success in this role you must be able to hit the ground running and be confident in maintaining relationships and influencing high level Stakeholders - we really need someone who is able to create and deliver Internal Communications Plans and also able and willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck.
You must have/be:
- Proven Excellent Internal Communications expertise including planning, design and delivery/implementing solutions.
- Expertise in managing relationships with Stakeholders.
- An innovative approach, able to look at different ways to get messages across to the business/colleagues.
- Strategic thinker with proven experience of effective planning and delivering results.
- Experience of presenting to colleagues at all levels.
- Any experience working within a behavioural change project would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Background within Financial Services or Insurance is highly desirable.
Please forward your CV over for immediate review as we are looking for someone who can start this role within the next 1 - 2 weeks.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.