NEET Support Worker
A local authority are looking to recruit an NEET Support Worker to work within their project in West Midlands working with those who are living in temporary accommodation who are looking for work.
The client group being supported are young people and adults with aged 16-24 who are NEET and living in temporary accommodation. You would be responsible for working with a caseload of clients and supporting them with seeking education, employment and/or training. You will need to work with clients during the programme and offer them necessary support and follow ups.
* Carrying a caseload of 12 service users who require support with gaining EET
* Develop trusting relationships with clients and provide the appropriate level of support
* Review progress with the clients and ensure a follow up is completed
* Provide housing related advice on benefits and accommodation
The successful candidate for the role of NEET Support Worker will have:
* Experience working in a similar role supporting people with similar needs including completing support plans
* Excellent communication skills
* A qualification with IAG would be beneficial
* A valid CRB/DBS check issued within the last 12 months
* Be immediately available for interview and start
* Driving license and access to a vehicle would be desirable
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within an organisation that is very reputable within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with people who enjoys working with a level of autonomy. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing and Social Care for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.