PA to Head of Office and Office Manager for Global Property Firm
Our client based in Birmingham is a global property firm with an outstanding industry reputation. They have an opportunity for a PA to Head of Office and Office Manager to join their team.
The role is key as acting as the liaison point for all office related communications and procedures. The role is broad and varied and you will provide full PA support to a very busy Director and oversee the running of the office.
- To organise office events, both for internal and client purposes
- To coordinate the office with regards to Lunch & Learns, Company updates and external business events
- To assist with fulfilling Health & Safety duties as detailed on the Office Health & Safety Checklist held on Connect. Health & Safety contact for office, to include the following (all in accordance with the H&S Manual as updated from time to time):
- Regularly review Work Place and Personal Risk Assessments in conjunction with H&S contact
- Ensure Fire Risk Assessments are carried out and reviewed annually (either by H&S contact or external consultant)
- Responsibility for and co-ordination of ISO and Compliance Audits
- HR Administration
- New joiner administration/induction for new starters in accordance with Induction guidelines
- Dealing with suppliers and office supplies
- Full PA duties to the Director including diary management, travel, accommodation
- High level reporting and research
Applicants must have previous PA experience at board level coupled with strong office management.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer