Homeless Support Worker
A housing association are looking to recruit a Homeless Support Worker to work within their support service based in Birmingham.
The client group being supported are adults and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness who require housing related advice and guidance and assistance with life skills. The role is temporary but there may be an opportunity of permanent employment for the successful candidate.
* Meeting with a caseload of service users and engaging them in the service whilst providing support
* Updating case notes and support plans
* Ensuring all clients are successfully safeguarded
* Carrying out risk and needs assessments
The successful candidate for the role of Homeless Support Worker to work with homeless people will have:
* Experience working in a similar role supporting people with similar needs
* Excellent communication skills
* A valid CRB/DBS check issued within the last 12 months
* Be immediately available for interview and start
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within a unique service to work with homeless people. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with the homeless who would like work with a reputable organisation. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.