Penetration Tester - Birmingham - Up to £60k
I am currently looking for Penetration Testers who are Certified Ethical Hackers for an urgent new role working for our client based in Birmingham.
As a Hacker/Pentester, you are tasked with continuously discovering, communicating and explaining security vulnerabilities to product teams, and automating this where practical.
In a multi-product, continuous delivery environment, they must meet the challenge of providing the most effective vulnerability information across teams.
- Carrying out security vulnerability and penetration testing on Digital products developed with Agile methodologies and continuous integration.
- Developing and maintaining automated security testing tools.
- Recommending fixes for vulnerabilities in products, infrastructure, and processes.
- Ability to work closely with product teams to ensure a secure development life cycle is built in to delivery of web applications.
- Evidence of exposure to vulnerability and penetration testing methods
- Understanding of virtualisation and cloud technologies. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, infrastructure and cloud security
- Awareness of automated testing and continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis, or CircleCI
- Experience of use of open Source technologies and tools (e.g. Linux, MongoDB, Postgres, Nginx, PHP, Ruby, Python).
- Evidence of exposure to security and penetration testing tools. Understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). and other security standards or best practices
- CHECK Team member, equivalent, or awareness of methodologies used.
- Experience of agile working environments.
- Awareness/experience of physical Security issues.
- Awareness of social engineering.
- Static program analysis skills.
- Experience of fuzzing used as a means of testing web applications.
Premier are acting as an employment agency