6 month contract
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Ellesmere
£20,000 + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Pension Scheme + Childcare vouchers + free parking
To provide project planning and administrative support to Operations, Business and Project Managers, assisting in the successful delivery of project objectives. This is a busy and very interesting role that would suit someone with tenacity and excellent organisational skills
- Take responsibility for your own projects and supporting tasks
- Work with the Steering Committee to arrange meetings, take minutes and circulate actions
- Oversee project administration and documentation to ensure things are progressing to plan
- Proof reading Project papers and administration
- Practical support for the Project Manager in setting up meetings and workshops
- Ownership of the Progress Report and maintenance of other evolving spreadsheets and documents
- Create work stream plans and communicate accordingly
- Watch out for and escalate potential barriers, issues or over due items that could impact project work
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- Proven track record in project planning
- Experience working in a project support or multi faceted administration role
- Some knowledge of Prince 2 would be advantageous but not essential
- Has excellent administrative skills including MS Office
- First class organisational skills
- Ability to communicate confidently across the business at all levels with project stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Natural ability to multi-task
- Capable of prioritising own workload and using their initiative
Our client is a growing business, who lead in their field by offering high quality products and services to their client base. They benefit from innovative management, offer excellent terms of employment and working environment.
Salary £20,000 + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + pension + childcare vouchers + on site free car park.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.