Our client are a leading Aerospace Manufacturer supplying critical forged and machined components to global aerospace companies.
• To organise and plan the workload, diary and commitments of the Team including the scheduling of formal and complex meetings, ensuring deadlines are achieved, and that the flow of work is prioritised in order for the Team to deliver his/her targets and objectives.
• Responsible for high level co-ordination between the Team, the Management Team and senior managers in order to initiate / produce reports, briefings, board papers etc. for meetings and key stakeholders.
• Compliance with company policy and procedures.
• Post-holder will be required to ensure documents are filed and updated.
• Booking systems are updated and print schedules off and faxed to the relevant department.
• The post-holder will be responsible of managing a team.
• Motivate, support and mentor the staff when needed.
• Provide leadership to the team acting as a positive role model at all times.
• Communicate effectively to the team and provide updates of any changes.
• Able to use all Microsoft packages i.e. word, access, excel, outlook and publisher.
• Can run complex reports for the management team.
• Able to create / build database to run reports.
• Leading Self
• Demonstrate integrity
• Shows respect for others
• Communicates and influences
• Focuses on Customer
• Drives for result
• Thinks analytically
• Demonstrate professional expertise
• Drives accountability
• Develops employee
• Encourages excellence
• Enables team work and involvement
• Open communication