Retail Marketing Manager
Job Type: Retail Marketing Manager
Salary: GBP45,000 plus excellent benefits package and OTE
Are you a successful Retail Marketing Manager? Do you have a passion for visual merchandising and retail marketing strategy? Do you thrive working in a role with day to day variety? If that's you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You'll be working on prestigious and respected brands;
- You'd take ownership of all aspects of retail marketing, including work in retail stores & experiential retail;
- You'll enjoy great career development and progression opportunities.
Based in Stoke, this premium lifestyle business perfectly combines traditional principles with a modern, forward-facing approach to their work. With a selection of reputable brands in their portfolio, the business is a very established & well recognised name with a deservedly excellent reputation as an employer!
As an Retail Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development of a Retail Marketing plan, covering retail stores and experiential retail and events, delivered on time and to budget. You'll develop, manage and deliver the global retail marketing calendar and manage the development & delivery of visual merchandising.
- Development of POS & retail marketing materials globally, in line with communication and business needs;
- Plan and execute the campaign activation calendar & develop tools to enable consistent implementation;
- Develop seasonal campaigns and related VM training materials;
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience working in a similar Retail Marketing role;
- Experience with trade marketing, visual merchandising, store concepts etc;
- A proven track record in developing and implementing successful Retail Marketing strategies on an international scale.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been working in a similar role and wishes to take on additional responsibility and ownership; you'll be given the opportunity to really put your mark on the function and see the results of your hard work. If you're that person and have been excited by what you've read, please don't hesitate to apply.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter by clicking apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn't always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.