Field Service Engineer
Field Service Garage Equipment Engineer
Location: Working from home on customers' sites - Midlands
Hours: 5 day week, Monday to Friday
The role will focus on the service of a wide range of garage equipment including; Lifts, MOT Test Lanes, Lubrication Equipment, Emission Testers, Wheel Balancers and Tyre Machines.
- Equipment Maintenance
- Breakdown & Repair Works
- Testing & Calibration of Equipment
- Compiling Reports & Recommendations (where necessary)
- Control of Van Stock
- Experience of working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance, inspection and breakdown repairs.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined to see tasks through to completion.
- Flexible with good time keeping skills.
- Ability to solve problems, using own initiative.
- Customer focused with good communication skills.
- Be prepared to travel to meet customer's needs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer/IT skills.
My client offers one of the best employment packages within the industry
- Salary GBP32,000 - GBP35,000 (PLUS OTE)
- Company vehicle - VW Transporter
- Branded Workwear/PPE
- PDA and Tablet (complete with company App & job booking technology)
- You will gain GEA Accreditation in addition to other specialist training as standard
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.