AD Engineering is currently working with a well-established engineering company based in Staffordshire, just outside of Stoke-On-Trent. They are looking for an Experienced Senior Fabricator to join the team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Fabricating, Welding and manufacturing new machines from engineering drawings (A team of Mechanical Engineers carry out he build and assembly, but knowledge would be an advantage)
- Reading technical engineering drawings.
- Working to precision
- Welding heavy gauge material, working within a heavy engineering environment.
- Reading technical CAD drawings, and understanding precision limits
- Experience with Mechanical Assembly/Fitting would be an advantage
- Highly skilled Fabrication and Welding
- High level of commitment and forward thinking, using initiative
- Enjoy a technical challenge, may be occasions where engineering drawings are not available
- Ability to problem solve & rectify, and a senior team member
- Ability to understand & achieve completing to a deadline
- Ability to communicate well with a team & with the management
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Fabrication and Welding, working with a Heavy Engineering environment. Knowledge in Mechanical Fitting and working with pneumatics/hydraulics would be an advantage.
May be opportunities in the future to process into a Supervisory/Foreman position
Hourly rate is negotiable on experience and skills dependant candidates can expect to receive up to £15.00ph