Senior Social Worker, Single Assessment Team
Senior Social Worker - Single Assessment Team
Permanent | Sandwell Council | Salary of £33,437 - £38,237 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated senior social worker to fill a permanent role within a single assessment team based in Sandwell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
Responsibilities of the senior social worker:
- Supervising, supporting and monitoring young people who are moving into independent living
- Assisting care leavers with advice on further education
- Developing, providing and supporting the needs of children and their families
- Convening and attending multi agency meetings
Requirements of the senior social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.