Studio Engineer - Warwickshire - rate dependent on experience
Design Studio Engineer
3 key skills required:
- CATIA V5 & TCE experience is desirable (for applicants without a strong desire to train in these systems is essential)
- 2 broad understanding of vehicle packaging, bumper & exterior trim engineering, exterior lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering
- 3 People skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key
- CONCEPT/ STUDIO ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE
- CATIA V5
- CREATION OF CONCEPT SOLUTIONS TO DESIGN CHALLENGES EXPERIENCE TO INCLUDE BIW, BODY & TRIM, ELECTRICAL AND VEHICLE PACKAGING
- TCE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- WORKING WITH CLAY MODELLING TEAM PREFERRED
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: or email .