Paint Spray Operative
We're recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest companies for Paint Spray operatives and prep Operatives to immediately join a professional, growing team at the facility in Stafford, with sector leading health and safety, dedicated training and real opportunities.
Randstad service Perkins Engines who are expanding its current workforce and offering up a starting basic hourly rate of £10.68 , increasing to £11.35 after 12 weeks with additional shift allowance payments of up to £180/ week. Night Shifts, Double Days and 3 shift rotating patterns (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am) , plus 33 days off a year as well as overtime shifts at its site, which has an on site canteen, free parking as well as other benefits including manual handling, overhead crane and safety train
Job role includes:
- Paint spraying engines, using water-based paint
- Working both in a team or individually
- Adhering to PPE and Health and Safety requirements
- Some manual lifting may be required
- Working in a team or individually at times
- Ability to spray engines in the set time cycle
- Ability to read standard ops instruction
We're looking for people who have:
- Previous experience with water based paint spray is preferred
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Good level of attention to detail
Please don't delay in applying for the excellent opportunity - email your CV, you'll then be contacted with an on-line link to complete, then shortly afterwards contacted to attend an interview and drug and alcohol test at site. Current start dates available for 16/10/2017, and the following weeks.