Business Development Executive
Job title: Business Development Executive
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Hours: Full Time
Location: CoventryPurpose of the position
Successful candidates will be required to establish new business through development in relevant markets and to identify potential areas of growth through targeted pro active new sales, leads generation and retention.Responsibilities & KPI's
- Own and manage a database of approx 200-300 potential accounts
- Cold call multiple buying points in each account to position the relevant curriculum areas
- Build positive, long-standing relationships with each contact point
- Follow up leads generated by marketing in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal Subject Matter Experts to provide the right course / service for each client requirement
- Take part in company-wide, weekly call-out days
- Manage customer information on the CRM
- Use internally-generated reports to analyse strengths and weaknesses / buying patterns
- Take accountability for excellent customer service in every interaction
- Take ownership of a monthly invoicing and GM (sit down profit in month) target
- Spend an average of 120 minutes per day on the telephone
- Hit / over-achieve invoicing and gross margin targets
- Increase the number of buying customers in the Central Region
- Increase the spend per customer in the Central Region
- Continuously improve NPI (customer service) ratings.
- Graduate looking for their first role in a sales environment
- Graduate with 1-2 years in sales
- Non-graduate with a proven history of an entrepreneurial background or has 1-2 years of sales experience
- Non-graduate looking for a sales role in a larger, more dynamic organisation
- Ideal for someone looking for a new career in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and determined
- Trustworthy and honest
- Can work in the customer's best interests
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to operate well and contribute to a strong team environment
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Ability to identify new opportunities and deliver against them
- Pro Active Business Development
- Outbound Calling
- Client Relationship Management
- Strong Use o
Integrity - We will: Be open and honest. Have trust and respect for each other. Act in the best interests of the whole business. Share knowledge and experience.
Commitment - We will: Deliver our obligations to clients and colleagues. Take individual responsibility and be proactive in delivering what we promise. Champion equality, diversity and inclusion. Support our communities and protect the environment.
Service - We will: Understand our clients and exceed their expectations. Provide exceptional value. Deliver the highest quality service. Strive to continually improve and enhance our services.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.