deputy Care Manager Nurse qualified - Coventry
Nurse qualified Deputy Care Manager
40 Hours per week
My client one of tyhe leading care providers in the country are currently recruiting for a Nurse qualified Deouty home manager for their lovely home situated in Coventry. The home provides round the clock Nursing, residential and respite care with Nurses on hand 24 hours a day to meet all needs. The home is situated in an area with easy transport links to and from Coventry City Centre to all foreasy visiting by familty and friemds.
This is an idea role for a candidate with a strong NUrsing and management back ground to work closely with the home Manager to ensure the smooth running of the home- a Nurse who has previously worked in an clinical lead role would be advantageous. All applicants applying must be a registered Nurse and hold a valid NMC pin with no restrictions and hold 12 months experience oin a similar role.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business
The succesful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and 3 years satisfactory references.