Reliability / Safety Engineer
Job Title: Reliability / Safety Engineer
Salary: up to £48K per annum + Excellent Benefits
Key words and phrases important to this job include: reliability, safety, maintainability, test, engineering, aerospace, electro-mechanical, quality
A global manufacturer of aerospace, electro-mechanical parts and assemblies is looking for an experienced Reliability / Safety Engineer to join their state-of-the-art Warwickshire based facility.
Their customers are the leading aerospace manufacturers and their 1st tier suppliers, making them cutting edge technologists able to offer excellent mid to long term career opportunities.
Reporting into the Reliability and Safety Manager, your main responsibilities will be to provide technical expertise to provide systems that meet their safety objectives, that are reliable and which require minimum expenditure to support throughout its life. Tasked with supporting both mechanical and electronics equipment with reliability, safety and maintainability to ensure minimal maintenance costs and maximum safety standards. Some of your key responsibilities are listed below:
- Prepare and review documentation including the following: Reliability documentation, FMECAs, Provisioning (spares) documentation, Failure Catalogues, Testability documentation, Flight Safety Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Hazard Analysis, System Safety Analysis, Maintainability Analysis.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers including offshore engineering teams
- Demonstrates service excellence to both internal and external customers by focusing directly on identification and satisfaction of their needs. Specific emphasis to be placed in support of development programme teams
- Review and understand Technical Drawings, Design Reports, schematic diagrams etc.
- Plan, organise and control activities to ensure on-time delivery and the quality of their output
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
As the ideal candidate, you will be degree educated or equivalent, within mechanical or electrical engineering. Ideally you will can demonstrate strong knowledge within RM&S standards, e.g. MIL-HDBK, DEF-STAN and MIL-STAN, ARP4671. Used to dealing with internal and external stakeholders, you should be confident both face to face and over the phone, along with excellent MS Office skills.
This role offers an excellent immediate position, with a high level of responsibility, combined with superb prospects for development within the group of companies both here and overseas, for the fully qualified candidate.
If you believe you have what it takes to join a forward-thinking aerospace, state-of-the-art technologies facility, then please apply to this advert addressing your application to Neil Edwards
Ideal living locations include; Warwickshire, West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leicester, Leamington Spa.