Do you have strong administration experience along with a creative side?
Do you like the sound of working for a professional, corporate company based in the heart of the city centre?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have been instructed on an amazing opportunity with one of our prestigious clients based in the heart of Birmingham. They are currently seeking an outstanding office/marketing administrator to join their expanding team. The role will be centred on the design and administration of client pitches and tenders, and will require a tenacious and extremely proactive individual.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing document covers
- Production and design of infographics for the website and publications
- Invitation design for corporate events
- Editing and formatting photographs and documents
- Ensuring all client documentation including presentations, publications and brochures are executed and formatted to an exceptional standard
- Other administrative duties including diary management and organisation of meetings
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Experience in the use of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to work well to tight deadlines within a fast paced and extremely professional environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
Interested?... Please apply to Bell Cornwall Recruitment!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales