Electronic Design Engineer
My Client is a market leading Automotive OEM provider based in Coventry. Due to the success and growth of the business the multi-disciplined engineering team has requirement for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer.
This opportunity is an exciting chance for an Electronic Design Engineer with Automotive experience looking to develop themselves professionally, work on a wide array of products for prestigious high performance automotive customers.
The focus of this position would be hardware including schematic capture, PCB layout and manufacturing, prototype development and circuit simulation.
Other duties will include:
- A mix of analogue and digital design - LED driver circuits, linear and switch mode power supplies
- Firmware writing for control systems
- Manufacturing products to EMC standards
- The Electronic Design Engineer will be involved in every aspect of the product life cycle - initial contact, quotation, concept and design to validation and manufacture
- Successful candidates must have worked in an automotive electronics design position previously
- Full proficiency with Altium design is essential
- Control of graphic displays such as LCD and TFT
- Full understanding of communication protocols: CAN, LIN, Ethernet, USB, various vehicle diagnostic tools
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Early Friday Finish