Senior PA Support Administrator
Due to their continued expansion, our client is recruiting for a Senior PA Support Administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
Duties will include:
- Provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFAs
- Preparation of correspondence including letters, emails (including mail merges for group correspondence)
- Point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business
- Maintain all administration systems, ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintain diary management system, ensuring that daily workflow is completed in line with SLA’s
- Assist with the management of the IFAs portfolio of existing business
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
- Obtain illustrations for products from Providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Undertake filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Deal with fund switches and surrenders using SLA’s and compliance guidelines
- Obtain valuations/details on existing policies, ensuring administration system is updated accurately
- 121 meetings with individual IFA’s (including the dictation of Financial Planning Reports in line with Company guidelines)
- Attach post to relevant client records and deal with any urgent mail within SLA’s
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business
- Deliver research when requested using Iress exchange for protection and annuity products
The ideal candidate will ideally have 3 years’ experience within a similar role and have be confident coaching and supporting team members. You must be an effective organiser and able to work to tight deadlines. Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
Please note, due to the high level of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has not been successful.