Injection Moulding Setter Technician
This well established and growing plastics manufacturer is currently seeking an experienced Injection Moulding Setter Technician to join their team working on a Days basis Monday-Friday.
As injection Moulding Setter Technician, your duties will include -
- Setting up operating parameters and trial injection moulding tools from scratch
- Trouble shooting process and mould issues.
- Supporting/Training other setters
- Assisting with Process improvements/optimisation
To be successful in the role of Setter Technician, the ideal Candidate will -
- Have significant experience with setting, conditioning and basic maintenance of machines and tools
- Be able to set machines up from scratch, including of trialling new tools
- Be experienced with process optimisation and continuous improvement
- Be a competent trouble-shooter
- Have experience of working with a range of materials
This is a hands-on role where you will contribute to the daily activity of setting tools but also have the technical ability to help resolve challenging jobs.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Candidate, the Company is growing and as a consequence there will be opportunities for progression.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.