A leading technology company in Coventry has a requirement for a full time, permanent Payroll Assistant. As the successful candidate, you will work within a large team in a busy, fast paced environment. You will be responsible for supporting the full payroll process including monitoring attendance, completing payment runs and producing management reports for HR. The organisation is going through a period of expansion due to consistent high performance, so this role represents an excellent opportunity for career development. The organisation always prefers to promote from within and is always on the lookout for leaders and managers of the future.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a proven track record of successfully and accurately supporting with the payroll process
- Have experience working to strict deadlines in a busy, high pressure environment
- Be ambitious and looking to progress your career quickly
- Enjoy working in a team and building good relationships with your colleagues
In return, you will:
- Work for a leading technology company which is expanding quickly
- Be put through a thorough training programme designed to facilitate career development
- Work within a large team with a social and vibrant culture
This role is perfect for a driven individual with the motivation to drive their career forward. With fantastic training and support on offer in a growing business, this is an opportunity that cannot be missed. Apply now for more information.