Data insight Analyst
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a huge company in the heart of Birmingham as my client is currently recruiting for a Sales Data Scientist who will provide business leadership around consulting, integration and support services to the sales community with the objective of developing Sales data & dashboards &processes to measure business performance and help stakeholders to reach targets and plan improvements action.
The position will report to the Sales & Specification Center of Excellence Leader as part of the newly created EMEIA project based Business Organization.
- Compile, analyze and distribute monthly sales performance reports for all EMEIA Allegion entities.
- Design and manage sales dashboards for top-level analysis with the capability for deeper level problem-solving.
- Extract and present actionable insights through analyzing data.
- Work cross-functionally to align and consolidate reporting out the sales group.
- Building reports and dashboards that support the business units
- Act as business liaison between the sales group and the IT and Finance groups.
- Create and manage lean reporting dashboards through the new Microsoft Power BI tool.
- Power Query
- Power Pivot
- Power View
- Power BI
- Strong Working experience of data analysis and reporting in finance or commercial gained in a commercial environment.
This is role paying up to £40,000 with a brilliant package and extra benififts.
Once again this is a unique opportunity for you to take your next step in your career. You even get to travel internationally.
If this is the role of interest don't hesitate to get in touch as days have been set aside for first stage interviews already so don't miss out. Send me your most up to date CV at and contact me directly on 0191-2235-307.Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.